- Two-Year or Four-Year School?
- If Funds Are Low... Start at a Two-Year School, Then Transfer to a Four-Year School
- College Planning Services
- Cost and Inflation
- The Federal Student Aid Web site, http://studentaid.ed.gov, has free college planning resources including information on federal student financial aid, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) forecaster form, a college matching tool, and a college savings calculator.
- The College Board has a student search service that helps match your child to colleges. The Web site also contains a scholarship search that enables students to search for private and public scholarships, get a detailed cost of different colleges and universities and scholarship information, and calculate their family's Expected Family Contribution. The Scholarship Search feature is available at www.collegeboard.org.
- Petersons has a service to match a college to your child's goals and aspirations, as well as a scholarship search feature. These services can be found at www.petersons.com.
- The Princeton Review is a resource that can help your child search for the right college or graduate school, as well as assist him or her in planning a career. Your child should check out the Web site at www.princetonreview.com.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union and Mint Wealth Advisors are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Mint Wealth Advisors, and may also be employees of Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union or Mint Wealth Advisors. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not NCUA Insuredor Any Other Government Agency||No Credit Union Guarantee||Not Credit Union Deposits||May Lose Value|
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: NJ, PA, NY, DE, AZ, MI, FL, MD, TX, VA, GA, NC.
Financial Learning Center content created by TrueBridge, Inc. The information provided is based upon sources and data believed to be accurate and reliable. The content contained herein is intended for information and illustrative purposes only, should not in any way be construed as a personal recommendation, and should be used in conjunction with individual professional advice.